All You need to know about Arthritis
Arthritis simply means joint inflammation but the entire concept of arthritis covers all kinds of problems related to joints. Arthritis when dealt with carelessness is the most painful health related issue. One of the most common arthritis type is Osteoarthritis. Other types are Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis leads to pain and stiffness in joints. Joints get swollen and painful. Arthritis make movements very difficult as patient is so much in pain and unable to move their body due to the stiffness.
Arthritis is not a new phenomenon. People have been complaining about it for a very long time.
There are 3 categories in which Arthritis can be classified:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Juvenile Arthritis
Osteoarthritis: It is the most frequently diagnosed forms of arthritis. 1 out 4 patients of arthritis are suffering from Osteoarthritis. It is very painful. It occurs when the cartilage inside the joints get disintegrated. It is also called degenerative disease of joints. It generally affects knees,elbows, low back, hips, etc. People of age 40 yrs are more prone to this category of arthritis.
Rheumatoid Arthritis:This category of arthritis generally occurs when the lining in the joints starts getting irritated and inflamed. Women are most vulnerable to this kind of arthritis. The joints start stiffening in this kind of arthritis.
Juvenile Arthritis: Children under age 18 are more prone to this kind of arthritis. It generally affects girls more than boys. It directly strikes knees,hips,back and wrists.
Symptoms of Arthritis:
There are various symptoms that can result to Arthritis:
- Joint Stiffness
- Joint Pain
- Joint redness
- Swelling around Joints
Solution for Arthritis:
Although there is no remedy to permanently cure arthritis, but there are plenty of measures that can be taken to alleviate the impact of arthritis.
- Inflammatory drugs reduce both pain and inflammation.
- Hot and Cold Therapy can be used. It is really effective. It helps ease stiffness that takes place in body.
- There are some other natural phenomenon as well that are really helpful in reducing pain like to include right fatty acid in the diet.
- Turmeric is really beneficial to have for arthritis patients. It reduces inflammation in the body.
- Massage proves to be a blessing in disguise for the patients of arthritis.
- Naproxen, ibuprofen, Motrin etc are some pain reducing drugs that are very effective in arthritis.
Arthritis is one of the most common ailment that most of the people are suffering from. This is incurable, but with proper medication and by following some necessary measures, one can live rather happy life.