4 exercises that burn fat in arms quickly
No one wants a fatty and flabby arm. It mars the physical appearance of a person. No matter how beautiful a person’s figure is, the fatty arms just destroy the whole look. Both women, as well as men, suffer from this problem. You might have seen people with leaner body figure but very unusual flabby arms as compared to their body. It is generally caused due to the accumulation of excess fat in the arm area. The fat deposition is easier to shed in other parts of the body, but with the fat in arms, it takes a lot of time. The gradual deposition of fat causes the arm to look flabby. Another reason for arm fat is growing age also. After the 20s, our body tends to store more fat in different parts due to which the lean muscles start to decrease. So, the accumulation of fat is more. Sometimes, lack of physical work and not doing exercise also lead to the collection of fat in the body including arms.
There are a few exercises that can help you in burning fat in arms quickly:
1. Push Up: It helps you tone your upper arm by burning the fat in that area. The good thing about resistance exercise is that for performing it, you do not need any dumbbells or heavy equipment. Your body weight is the one that plays a major role to melt that stubborn fat which is accumulated in the arms. This exercise gives you desired result by working on your triceps.
- How to perform:
- Lie on the floor on the stomach.
- Take the push-up position by keeping your feet together.
- Now what you have to do is bend your elbow and move your body towards the ground. Also, make sure that your stomach does not touch the floor.
- Do at least 2 sets of 10 repetitions every day to give a firm and toned look to your arms.
2. Biceps Curls: This is a great exercise to give your arms good shape. What you have to do is:
- Hold a weight in each hand and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Your palms should be facing forward
- Bend your elbow by bringing your lower arms up towards your shoulder
- Lower your arms slowly back and also with control to the starting position
- You can lie on the floor on your stomach.
- Take the push up position by keeping your feet together. Now, keep your feet apart wider than the shoulder width. Your finger should point out to the sides.
- Bend your left elbow and then carefully tilt your body to the left.
- Come to the center position and then repeat the same move with the right arm as you did with the left one.
- Perform this exercise as much as you want to lose the fat effectively.
4. Scissors: Being an effective cardio exercise, it helps to lose arm fat and make them look toned and firm. It is named so just because of the reason that this exercise when performed resembles a pair of scissors.
- How to perform?
- Stand straight and keep your hands straight in front of you at shoulder height.
- Now, what you have to do is stretch them to the sides and bring back in front of you so both of them overlap each other like a pair of scissors.
- Go back to the initial position and repeat it at least 20 times a day.
These exercises, when performed regularly will give you beautiful arms. Share this with your friends and family.