Have some ‘Me-Time’ to Improve your mood : Women’s Day
Woman is a symbol of power. She is the god’s finest and beautiful creation without whom no further creation is possible. This women’s day, Online Drug Pharmacy salute all those women out there who are someone’s mother, daughter, sister, wife, friend. You are the reason that the whole human existence is possible. It is everyone’s responsibility to give women all the respect, love that they deserve.
Juggling with multiple works all the day at work, home, they are bound to get exhausted. It is necessary to take a day out of your busy schedule to enjoy. According to the researchers, it has been found that today women are less happier as they used to be 40 years ago. There are many theories about the reason why it is so but we believe lack of time is one of the major ones. There is an enormous amount of burden put on women starting from the breaking dawn to the late night. They play multiple roles in their lives due to which they don’t get quality time for themselves.
Taking out some “me-time” out of your daily hectic schedule could help you in lifting up your mood. We bring some great pointers with which you can make it happen:
- “You” come first: You should realize that you are the most important person to yourself. If you put others first then, it is high time to change your priorities. In case of your worst times, no one will come to your rescue but you yourself. Cut yourself some slack for the sake of your sanity.
- Schedule time with your doctor: Your health comes first. Make an appointment with your doctor in order to find if you are healthy or not. Make it as important as going to a pediatrician for your child, or the conference call. Get all the necessary check-ups done to ensure your health.
- Stop thinking about daily chores: If you are still thinking of your grocery list, or PowerPoint presentation, food to cook, stop it. This is not the time of you thinking about all these things. What you need is to relax and be yourself.
Things that could make you feel happy and fresh:
- Call your friend and talk to him/her reminiscing the past memories. Talk your heart out about happy things.
- You can sit on your porch, make a large cup of coffee and drink it while observing the blue sky, birds flying high, watching the clouds go by. There should be no mobile phone, no calendar, and no newspaper. Indulge yourself in the arms of nature.
- Plug in your earphones and turn all the problems off for a while. Listen to your favorite music and give in to the moment.
- If you have a pet, cuddle him for few minutes. You both will feel good.
- Play some games like a crossword puzzle or something you enjoy.
- Go for a brisk walk in the park. Walk barefoot on green grass. It will give you a sense of satisfaction and inner peace.
- Watch your favorite movie with a tub of popcorn. Enjoy the fullest.
- Soak in the bathtub, play your favorite music, have some amazing goodies with you. Don’t forget your favorite drink.
- You can take a nap.
- Pamper yourself with some spa treatment or massage therapy. Get manicure, pedicure or a facial.
- Go for a long walk with your friend or partner. Enjoy some great moments together.
- You have always cooked for others. Now is the time to treat yourself with some great food that you like. Go to a restaurant or order in something and enjoy it.
That’s all from our side. If you think of something else, do share with us.
Women, You are the real architects of the society. You are more powerful than you think. Never underestimate yourself. You are the creator, you are the lifeline.
We salute you ☺
Happy International Women’s Day ♀ ☺