There is a very popular saying that “A mother is she who can take place of all others but whose place no one else can take”. This mother’s day, pamper your mom more. Show her how much you love her and care for her. Get your whole family together for some creative and fun things. If your mother needs some alone time, consider making her something that would pamper her. If you honor your mom the healthy way, celebrating mother’s day does not have to result in diet sabotage.
We present some ways to inject your mother with a dose of laughter and love into your celebration:
- Go for a cozy picnic: Even if you can’t afford to go to some exotic place, you can still plan a family outing. Get some croissants for breakfast, pack a good picnic lunch or you can also order some food to give your mom a break. Enjoy the beauty of nature. Play some games with your mother.
- Make hand and foot lotions with her favorite scents: Nothing feels more soothing, relaxing and pampering than good hand or foot lotions. You can make a good lotion at home. With the help of coconut oil, shea butter, and some liquid oils like avocado, olive or coconut oils, and pouring them into a container, you can give it some cute name. Gift her this amazing gift and she’ll be more than happy.
Also Read: Have some ‘Me-Time’ to Improve your mood : Women’s Day
- Do mother-daughter yoga: It is a great way to bond and relax together. Go with your mom in some green place and do some yoga poses. It would fill you both with a sense of energy and positivity in your life.
- Pamper her: At some point in time, every mother wants to be pampered. She needs some alone time to enjoy all by herself. So, give your mother some alone time, so she can be all by herself without worrying about the food to cook or anything else. You can also send her to the spa treatment that would relieve her and fill her with excitement.
- Schedule time for hugs: At last, what would ‘mother’s day’ be like without all the hugs and kisses all around? Although you don’t need a day to express your love and affection for your mom, still sometimes telling her how much you love her fill up with new energy. Give your mom hugs and kisses every few hours. Do cute and silly things to make her laugh.
These things are not limited for just a day. Express your love every moment every day of the year. One day is not enough to let your mother know how much you love and care for her. This is for all the mothers who work hard for their family.
Cheers to all the mothers of the world!!! You are the finest creation of god.
Tags: 5 PMS hacks that can save your day, Seasonal Affective disorder, 5 vaccines your child need right now, How can to-be-mothers make a style statement?