If you are thinking of bidding farewell to your favorite dresses and your funky styles due to pregnancy, throw away the delusion that they can’t make you look cool. This is true that in this phase, your body undergoes many transformations and demands some soft and soothing clothing but that does not mean you can’t wear your favorite apparels. The best garment for a pregnant woman is one that allows the abdominal area to expand as it is crucial for both the mother and the baby. Earlier, women did not consider and worry much about their maternity clothes, but with time, it has become a trend. Now, women spend extra money on their maternity clothes and follow all the fashion trends. Today, most of the pregnant women work, socialize and even travel internationally, so they can’t be out of fashion just because they are pregnant. Just to accommodate your growing bump, at some point you’ll want to accommodate maternity clothes to your fashion mix. For that, you must know what can mix and match with your fashion statement and also make you comfortable.
Opting for right pregnancy clothes: It is more important to choose right fabric and right clothing to wear during pregnancy. Dressing up during the time of pregnancy could be more exciting than you imagined. It boosts the self-confidence and also make a woman look more beautiful. Now, women don’t even hide their baby bump, instead, they choose some garment that fit their new shape. Today, there are all kinds of clothes available in the market for all the stages of pregnancy.
Some Dos and Don'ts for the mother-to-be:
1. Wear clothes that provide support to your stomach.
2. Choose light and comfortable clothes so that they don’t hug your body shape.
3. Wear soft knits, A-line skirts wrap shirts and dresses. They all work well in women who are pregnant.
4. The most important thing is to be confident in what you are wearing.
5. You can invest in some clothes that will grow with you like tie-backs, buttons etc.
If you are confused about what you should wear and are new to this, then we have come up with some clothes that you can try during your pregnancy:
- Tunic: They are the best-oversized tops that hit below the hip. Some also stop at mid-thigh, but it all depends on the height. They hide as well as flatter your beautiful shape. If you want to wear it as a dress go ahead, and if you’re not much comfortable, pair it with leggings or jeans.
- Leggings: On your bloated days, you can never go wrong with a good pair of stretchy comfy leggings. They give a cool look when tucked into boots. Just size up your regular leggings with a cool top and you are good to go anywhere.
- Tank Top: They are always a good choice for pregnant women. Try to opt for long tank tops as they will give you some coverage to the rear and will be helpful.
- Maxi Dresses: They are the trendiest outfit among pregnant women. They make you look classy even with a baby bump. This is a must-have outfit for pregnant women. They can take you through every stage of pregnancy if you find a comfortable fabric.