Tadalafil belongs to phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor and it is mainly considered as an effective drug choice to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is considered as a drug of choice to treat this problem in men but tadalafil has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation. It is marketed in a pill form. Under the name of Cialis it is used to treat erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia and under the name of adcirca tadalafil is used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Medical uses of Tadalafil
1. Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction has been defined as a frequent inability to attain and maintain an adequate erection to allow satisfactory sexual performance. The coordination of psychological, hormonal, neurological, vascular and anatomic factors is required to attain a normal erectile function. A problem in any of these factors is enough to cause erectile dysfunction. There are many health issues or hormonal disorders that can be the cause of erectile dysfunction and some of the problems are such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, hyperprolactinemia etc.. Drinking and drinking are also considered as a leading cause of this disorder.
Working of tadalafil to treat Erectile Dysfunction
Tadalafil enhances the effect of nitric oxide and helps in experiencing a satisfactory sexual intercourse. Sexual stimulation releases the nitric oxide which stimulates guanylyl cyclase activity and plays an important role in the vasodilation of erectile tissues. This raises the intracellular concentration of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) and relaxes the vascular smooth muscle. Therefore an erection is produced with the smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood into the penile tissues.
2. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a serious medical condition in which an increased blood pressure within the arteries of the lungs is experienced. It involves the inflammation of the arteries in the lungs and it includes symptoms such as shortness of breath, tiredness, syncope etc.. It is also related with many risk factors such as blood clot in the lungs, sickle cell disease, COPD, sleep apnea etc.. This condition is frequently accompanied by the c
Working of tadalafil to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Tadalafil is marketed as Adcirca for pulmonary arterial hypertension. Under this condition, the blood vessels in the lungs become narrow and make it harder for the heart to pump. Tadalafil decreases the activity of phosphodiesterase 5 as the production of phosphodiesterase 5 in the lungs and other parts of the body affects the functioning of the cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). In the relaxation and widening of the arteries of the blood vessels, cGMP plays an important role. Therefore, by decreasing the activity of PDE 5 tadalafil makes ensures the availability of cGMP for the blood vessels inside the lungs. This leads to the relaxation and widening of those vessels and reduces the pulmonary blood pressure to the heart. This further improves the functioning of the heart.
3. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is also known as prostate enlargement and it is a condition in which the size of the prostate increases which leads to issues with urination. The symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia include inability to urinate, loss of bladder control, weak stream, frequent urination etc.. It can be considered as a progressive disease, especially if it is left untreated and it is also associated with many complications such as urinary tract infection, bladder stones, chronic kidney problems etc.. Also, it is considered as a most common cause of lower urinary traact symptoms.
To treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, tadalafil is used under the name of Cialis. Tadalafil inhibits the phosphodiesterase 5 and increases the prostate tissue oxygenation. It also increases prostatic blood perfusion.
- Do not take nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate and poppers such as alkyl nitrites for at least 48 hours of taking tadalafil because tadalafil can cause hypotension or low blood pressure and taking poppers can increase the risk of life threatening hypotension.
- Always consult your doctor before taking tadalafil and also share your medical history and the list of all the medications you are taking with the doctor. This is an important step to be taken before taking tadalafil as there are certain medicines that can interact with tadalafil and the doctor can guide you regarding all such medicines.
- Tadalafil is not meant for children. Keep it out of reach of children.
- Read the label of the medicine carefully before taking it and make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients that are present in this medicine.
- Also, there are some side effects of this medicine such as a headache, stomach discomfort, flushing, indigestion, runny nose etc..
Tags: Buy Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, Online Treatment of Prostate Enargement, 7 things that are killing your sensual mood quickly, How hormones affect the body, 6 Possible Reasons For Extreme Tiredness