Top 5 tips to make your hands softer
Cold temperatures can make your skin feel rough and also look blistered. Daily use of water can result in calluses on your fingers and hands. Rough skin can be caused by drying, chapping, and skin’s responses to daily chemicals. There are various things that you can do if you are also facing blistered and rough hands problems. You can do that by switching to gentle hand soaps, avoiding hot water, staying hydrated etc. Soft hands look beautiful and feel fantastic.
Here, we provide 5 tips to make your hands no less than baby-soft:
1. Vaseline: It is one of the most used moisturizers. You can wash your hands with warm water. Coat your hands with it every night before you go to bed. You can also wear cotton gloves while sleeping. If you do this, you’ll wake up with supple and softer hands. You can also use any moisturizer if you don’t have vaseline.
2. Mix glycerin, rose water and lemon: For this, mix a tablespoon of glycerin and an equal amount of rosewater in a small container. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. For applying it, cup your palm and pour about the teaspoon of the mixture into your palm. Rub your hands together. Work the mixture nicely between your fingers. After that, make your hands dry with a soft towel. Apply this mixture twice a day and see the results within few days.
3. Cream: Also called Malai, Cream is an easiest and the most effective home remedy for getting soft and smoother hands. All you have to do is take a bit of malai or homemade ghee and leave it on for half an hour. Work it into your palms, nail beds and cuticles. Leave it for half an hour and then wash it off with warm water. Try not to use soap. For some time, your hands will be a bit slick but that will go away gradually. Your hands will become softer and more supple within a week.
4. Make your own sugar scrub: There are some exfoliant scrubs available in the online pharmacies that scrub off the dead skin. You can also make your own scrub at home. All you need to do is combine a few tablespoons of white sugar with olive or coconut oil to form a paste. Rub it into your hands for two minutes. After that rinse your hands with warm water. You’ll notice change within few days. If you like, you can also add a drops of lavender or peppermint to add a nice fragrance to it.
5. Avoid hot water and use gentle and mild soaps: Very hot water can burn your skin and dry your hands out. The skin might turn red and flaky. Washing your hands regularly is also beneficial for good health as it will wash away all the germs off the hands. Soap plays an important role in making your hands dry or softer. Therefore, it is advisable by skin experts to use soaps that are skin sensitive and contain moisturizing ingredients such as jojoba or olive oil. It will help nourish your hands and help in the entire healing process.
7. Wear gloves while washing dishes: The soap which is used for washing dishes is considered to be the most aggressive and irritating forms of soap. This is why, when you are washing the dishes especially in the winters, make sure to wear the rubber gloves to keep your hands dry. It will help you in avoiding dry and rough hands. The main reason most women have rough and dry hands is that most of the time their hands are exposed to hard water and detergents. It saps the moisture from their hands. To get rid of such kind of hands, you can also wear cotton gloves overnights. It amazingly helps in rejuvenating the skin on your hands.
These tips if followed will help in making hands soft and smooth naturally. Now, what you have to do is give these tips a try and let us know. Comment in the section below about the changes you faced after following these tips. Stay Healthy Stay Beautiful.