Cardace - 10mg
|USA Brand Name||Altace|
Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
US brands equivalent to Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
The equivalent US brands available for Cardace - 10mg is:
● Rami Race
Cardace - 10mg is easily available via online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
What is The Generic Name of Cardace - 10mg?
Ramipril is the generic name of the Cardace – 10mg, and it is produced by Sanofi India Ltd.
About Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril) is prepared with 10 mg of Ramipril and is used for the treatment of:
● Heart failure
Manufacturer of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Cardace - 10mg is manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd in India and is available at all the leading online pharmacies, drug stores, and medical stores.
Strength of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Ramipril acts as the active medicinal ingredient in Cardace - 10 mg
Cardace- 10mg is available in varying strengths.
Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril) is used for the treatment and prevention of:
Cardace 10mg is used for the treatment of various heart conditions including:
● Heart failure and Hypertension
How Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril) works?
Cardace - 10 mg works or is beneficial in the following ways:
It is an ACE inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels and reducing stress on the heart so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Before You Use a Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
You should be sure that:
You are not allergic to it.
It shows no interaction with other medicines that you’re taking.
What should be avoided while using Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)?
● Do not consume alcohol. It can interfere with the metabolism of the drug within the body.
● Using potassium supplements or salt substitutes. They can increase the blood pressure.
● These drugs can result in postural hypotension. Thus, avoid getting up too fast from a lying or sitting position.
When not to use Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)?
One should avoid using Cardace – 10mg
1. If you’re allergic to Ramipril drug or any other constituent present in Cardace 10mg.
2. If one is taking Aliskiren.
Tell your doctor if
● If you are allergic to Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
● If you are taking any other medication for any disease or disorder.
● If you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding
● If you have ever been diagnosed with liver or kidney problems.
Dosage of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Cardace - 10 mg is available in varying strengths and at different doses. Consult a doctor for the appropriate dose.
How much of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril) to be used?
Cardace 10mg is available in the form of tablets. The drug must be used as prescribed by the physician.
How to use Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)?
● One should wash and dry his/her hands properly before taking Cardace - 10mg.
● Use only on prescription from a registered medical practitioner.
● One should take Cardace - 10mg as long as directed by the physician.
For how long should I continue using Cardace - 10mg?
One should take Cardace - 10 mg as long as directed by the physician.
What can happen due to the overdose of Cardace - 10mg?
Due to an overdose of Cardace - 10 mg, you may feel extremely light-headedness, dizziness or fainting.
Contact the doctor immediately or seek emergency medical treatment if such things happen in case of overdose.
Missed dose of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Take the missed dose as soon as you recall it. If it is nearly close to the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Side effects of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
The side effects of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril) are as follows:
● Blurred vision
● Back pain
● Increased heartbeat
● Chest tightness
● Unusual weakness and tiredness
Drug Interactions with Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
If you are taking some drugs or other over the counter medicines, these may interfere with the therapeutic effect of Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril). Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril) are as follows:
You must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
Contraindications for Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
● If one is suffering from hypersensitivity
● If one is suffering from bilateral renal artery stenosis.
● If one is suffering from a single kidney with unilateral renal artery stenosis.
● If one is suffering from aortic stenosis.
Warning and Precautions for Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Avoid exposure to sunlight.
If irritation or allergies persist, stop the application of medicine and consult a doctor.
Keep in proper condition and out of reach of children.
Regular checking of blood sugar level.
Regular monitor of white blood cells of the patient with vascular collagen disorder.
Things to remember For Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)
Read the medicine packet thoroughly
Tell the doctor about your medical history.
Follow the instructions as told by the doctor.
Know before use that how to store the medicine at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
Indication and Usage For Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril):
Use Cardace - 10 mg as prescribed by the doctor to treat type 2 diabetes.
● Swallow Cardace - 10 mg as a whole.
● Do not break or chew it.
● Take Cardace - 10mg with or without food.
Recommended dose For Cardace - 10mg (Ramipril)-
To get the result, one can use Cardace - 10 mg in the range of 5-10 mg per day.
This is not a substitution for any medical advice, so it will be better to contact the doctor for the appropriate dose according to the health condition.