Depin - 5mg
|USA Brand Name||Procardia|
|Manufacturer||Cadila Healthcare, India|
Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
US Brands Equivalent To Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
US brands that are available equivalent to Depin- 5mg are-
What Is The Generic Name Of Depin- 5mg?
Nifedipine is the generic name of Depin- 5mg.
About Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Depin- 5mg is manufactured by Cadila Healthcare, India and is available at all the online pharmacies, medical stores, and drug stores.
The main active ingredient present in Depin- 5mg is Nifedipine.
Manufacturer of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Cadila healthcare manufactures Depin- 5mg in India and you can buy it from online drug stores, online pharmacies and medical stores. Cadila Healthcare is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Strength Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
The active ingredient present in Depin- 5mg - is Nifedipine. Each Depin capsule contains 5mg of Nifedipine.
Depin- 5mg is available in varying strengths for patients according to their health conditions at all major online pharmacies, medical store, and drug stores.
Uses Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Depin- 5mg is used in the treatment of Angina or High blood pressure diseases. Depin- 5mg is preferred by the doctors for Chest pain.
How Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine) Works?
Depin- 5mg belongs to the group of calcium channel blockers.
It works by relaxing muscles of blood vessels and heart. Depin- 5mg is used to treat hypertension and angina.
Before You Use Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
You should ensure before taking Depin- 5mg -
● You are not allergic to Depin- 5mg.
● You should check the Depin- 5mg interaction with other medicines you are taking with it.
● You should only consume the drug with recommendations from an authorized doctor.
What Should You Avoid While Using Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)?
You should avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice because it may interact with Nifedipine.
Strictly follow all the instructions given by the doctor.
- Avoid getting up too fast from a lying or sitting position.
When Not To Use Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)?
Depin- 5mg is not recommended for use in patients with an allergy to Nifedipine or any other component given in combination.
Tell Your Doctor -
● If you have a kidney disorder.
● You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
● If you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
● If you are suffering from congestive heart failure.
● If you have Liver or kidney disorders.
● If you are taking any antibiotic, antidepressant, antifungal or any other heart or blood pressure medicine
Dosage of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Depin- 5mg is available in varying strengths and doses. Take the proper doses prescribed by your consultant. You can easily get it from online pharmacies, drug stores, and medical stores.
How Much Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine) To Use?
You should consult your doctor for the dose of Depin- 5mg. You should never make your own decision in case of any drug.
How To Take Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)?
Depin- 5mg is advised in the single dose. You can also take it in combination with other medicines with the prescription of your consultant.
You should never touch the capsule directly with your hands.
Take Depin- 5mg orally, with or without food.
Never hide anything if you have problems with the drug.
For How Long Should I Continue Using Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)?
● Do not skip doses of Depin- 5mg for the best results.
● Take capsules according to the period advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Overdose of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
An overdose of Depin- 5mg may cause many types harmful side-effects. You must consult with your doctor immediately or call the emergency number in case of abnormal effects observed.
Missed Dose Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
● Don’t miss any dose of Depin- 5mg but if you missed the dose by mistake, take it immediately.
● Never take missed dose with next dose. You must skip your missed dose if you remember it at the time of next dose.
Side Effects Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
● Muscle cramps
● Sore throat
● Upper abdominal pain
● Swelling in ankles
● Fast heart rate
● Chest pain
Common drug interactions with Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
If you are taking other prescribed drugs or non-prescription drugs, they may interfere with the effects of Depin- 5mg.
Some drugs are known to interact with Depin- 5mg are-
You should tell right details to your doctor about the medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements you are taking. The Doctor will prescribe the best combination after observing your case.
Things To Remember For Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Read all the instructions written on packet properly before using the drug.
Inform your doctor all about your medical history.
Never take Nifedipine without prescription of a doctor.
Store it in a dry and cool place as instructed.
You must follow the instructions given by your doctor.
Take full treatment course to get best results
Indications And Usage Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
● Take the dose of the drug as prescribed.
● Never stop taking the drug if you start feeling better before the complete course.
● Do not stop/start Depin- 5mg without the advice of your doctor.
Dosage And Administration Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
● Take Depin- 5mg as directed by the doctor or pharmacist.
● Depin- 5mg is an oral drug and don’t chew it.
● You can take the drug after 30 minutes of taking food.
Recommended Dose Of Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Depin- 5mg should be taken in the dose advised by your doctor to avoid any harmful effects.
Warning and Precautions For Depin- 5mg (Nifedipine)
Avoid overdose of Depin- 5mg.
Don’t drive or do machinery work after taking the dose.
- Do not take Depin- 5mg without the prescription of the doctor.