Hair loss which is also known as baldness is a condition in which a person experiences loss of hair. Now a days it has become a common problem and a large number of people are suffering from it.
Common types of Hair loss
1. Pattern hair loss
It is a type of hair loss that primarily affects the top and front of the scalp. Male often experience the loss of hair as a receding hairline and females experience the thinning of hairs. When this problem affects males, it is known as male pattern hair loss and in females, female pattern hair loss.
Alopecia is a condition in which a person sees a loss of hair from some or all part of the body. It is also known as spot baldness.
3. Telogen Effluvium
It is a scalp disorder that is characterized as a thinning of hair. Emotional and psychological stress is said to be the main cause of this order as it alters the normal hair cycle.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
- Thinning of hairs
- Sudden hair loss
- Bald Spots
- Receding Hairline
Common causes of Hair Loss
1. Heredity - It is a most common cause of hair loss and the hair loss that runs in the family is said to be a hereditary hair loss.
2. Stress - Said is said to play a major role in the hair loss and telogen effluvium which is one of the types of hair loss is caused due to psychological and emotional stress.
3. Medications - There are some medicines that lead to hair loss such as cholesterol lowering drugs. But when hair loss occurs due to medicines then the discontinuation of medicine can result in normal hair growth.
4. Autoimmune Disorders - Alopecia areata which is also known as spot baldness is an autoimmune disease. Autoimmune disease is highly associated with the hair loss.
5. Hormones - It has been believed that the change in the hormones can also cause hair loss. In this case, type of hair loss varies from person to person.
6. Cosmetic procedures - Using hot curlers or straighteners, bleaching also affects the hair and makes them thin. Sometimes, these are also the cause of breakage and the damage of hair.
Ways to prevent Hair Loss
- Style it right
- Maintain Nutritional diet
- Choose your products wisely
- Regular exercise
- Use right comb
- Reduce stress
- Avoid using chemicals
There are many drugs available that are used to treat hair loss problems. Some of the drugs that are recommended to manage hair loss include
All the above mentioned medicines are available at Online Drug Pharmacy. We at online drug pharmacy aims to provide best medicines to all our customers at an affordable price. It is an online pharmacy that deals with the generic drugs and all the medicines that are available at this drug store are manufactured by the reputed brands. It is very easy to place an order at this drug store as we make it easier for our customers to get all the prescribed drugs hassle free.