Heart and Blood Pressure:
High blood pressure is considered a silent killer. It has no symptoms and can put you at the risk of heart diseases. You’ll feel like it came out from nowhere. High Blood Pressure or hypertension is a big medical condition that is often misunderstood. Hypertensive heart disease is the leading cause of deaths in The United States. It has also been associated with high blood pressure which refers to a group of disorders that include heart failure, and also heart diseases.
A brief about heart problems:
Many people have a belief that heart failure exactly means that heart has stopped working which is not quite true. It rather means that the heart’s pumping power is weaker than normal, or the heart has become elastic. The blood moves through the heart’s pumping chambers less effectively and pressure in the heart increases that makes it harder for your heart to deliver oxygen, as well as, nutrients to your body. High blood pressure also brings heart-related problems. It does that by causing left ventricular hypertrophy i.e. a thickening of the heart muscle resulting in less effective muscle relaxation between heartbeats.
There are some symptoms involved with heart problems like shortness of breath, nausea, irregular pulse, fatigue, bloating, swelling of the feet, ankles, abdomen etc.
How can you diagnose heart and blood-related problems?
Your doctor will look for certain signs related to heart and blood problems. Some of them include high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, enlarged heart, fluid in the lungs or lower extremities, unusual heart sounds etc.
There are various tests that are conducted by the doctor on the patient. These tests are performed to detect the damage to the heart or blood vessels:
- Electrocardiogram(ECG): It is a non-invasive test that is used to detect the electrical activity of the heart and then record it on the paper. It has also been helpful for evaluating the damage of the heart muscle that includes heart attack, several other complications of the heart.
- Echocardiogram: It is an ultrasound examination of the heart that is taken through the chest. Sound waves are used to take the picture of the heart as it beats and also relaxes and then transmits those images to the video monitor. It can detect any kind of irregularities with the heart.
- Doppler Ultrasound: It is used to check the blood flow through the arteries in the body at the pulse points in arms, legs, feet etc. This is an accurate way to detect the disease.
There are various kinds of treatments available if you want to treat heart as well as blood-related problems:
- Medications: There are several types of drugs available at an online pharmacy like Beta blockers, Diuretics, Alpha-agonists, combination medications, renin inhibitors, angiotensin-converting enzyme(ACE) inhibitors etc. Diuretics are mainly the first line of treatment. You should see your doctor for getting medications. Rosubest, Lanoxin, Rami Race, Metolar, Zytanix are some of the medications that you can buy online at an online drugstore www.onlinedrugpharmacy.com
- Lifestyle changes: You can prevent and treat high blood pressure and heart-related problems by making some changes in your daily lifestyle. The most important thing to do is to keep your weight in check. If you are obese, start working out to control weight. If you smoke, quit this habit. It is one of the deadliest things that can give rise to plenty of health-related problems. You can also limit your alcohol intake to maximum two drinks a day for men and one drink for women. You can reduce the amount of sodium in your diet.
We at Online Drug Pharmacy offer all the heart-blood-pressure medicines from reputed manufacturers. We are the web platform that strives to provide the best healthcare services to people all over the world. We sell generic and branded drugs across the globe. We offer an extensive range of drugs that help alleviate the symptoms of heart-blood-pressure related medical conditions. These medicines are priced moderately as well, keeping the affordability factor in mind. It is the only one-stop platform where all the medicines are available. With great quality service, we seek to become the most reliable online pharmacy around the globe.
Heart & Blood Pressure
Items 1-12 of 216