Olvance - 40mg
|USA Brand Name||Benicar|
|Manufacturer|| Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
US brands equivalent to Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
The equivalent US brands available for Olvance 40 mg are:
Olvance 40 mg is easily available via online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
What is The Generic Name of Olvance 40 mg?
The generic name of the Olvance 40 mg is Olmesartan.
About Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan):
Olvance 40 mg is actually angiotensin receptor blocker. Olvance 40 MG Tablet is used in the treatment heart complications also. Along with taking this medicine, one should follow a proper diet and exercise regularly to get the best results. It is one of the leading medicine brands of India. This is used for the treatment and prevention of:
Manufacturer of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan):
Olvance 40 mg is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd in India. It is available at all the leading online pharmacies, drug stores, and medical stores. It is one of the leading brands in India.
The strength of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan):
Olvance 40 mg contains Olmesartan as active medical ingredients.
It should be noted that Olvance 40 mg is available in varying strengths.
Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan) is used for the treatment and prevention of:
How Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan) works?
Olvance 40 mg works best or is beneficial in following ways:
1. Olvance 40mg tablet works by relaxing blood vessels which lower the blood pressure and also reduces the workload of the heart.
2. For this, the heart can manage the rate of pumping oxygen which lowers the tension.
3. It generates a competition with the angiotensin 2 receptors for binding with angiotensin 1 receptor. This phenomenon reduces the load or tension.
Before you use an Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
You should be sure that:
1. You are not allergic to it.
2. It is not affecting the medicines you are taking with it or not interacting with those.
3. You are not pregnant
What should be avoided while using Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)?
● Using Alcohol
● Using Tacrolimus 2 mg capsule
● Potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods like broccoli and banana
When not to use Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)?
One should avoid using
1. If one is suffering from an allergy
2. If one is pregnant
3. If one is having diabetes & kidney problems
4. If one is having any kind of liver problems
Tell your doctor if
● You are taking any other medication for any disease or disorder.
● If you are allergic to Olvance 40 mg
● If you are pregnant
● If you are breastfeeding
The dosage of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan):
Olvance 40 mg is available in varying strengths and at different doses.
One should consult a doctor for the appropriate dose.
How much of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)?
Generally, it must be in the range which is suitable according to the person’s health. It is available in the form of tablets.
How to use Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)?
● One should wash and dry his/her hands properly before taking Olvance 40 mg
● One should use only as much as needed or as prescribed by the doctor.
● One should take Olvance 40 mg as long as directed by the physician.
For how long should Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)?
One should take Olvance 40 mg as long as directed by the physician.
What can happen due to the overdose of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)?
Sometimes overdose of Olvance 40 mg can lead to excessive fever. To avoid this always contact the doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected.
Missed dose of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
Take the missed dose as soon as you recall it. If it is nearly close to the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Side effects of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
The common side effects of Olvance 40 mg are as follow:
● Bladder pain
● Body pain
Drug Interactions with Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
If you are taking some drugs or other over the counter medicines, it is possible that these may interfere with the therapeutic effect of Olvance 40 mg. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Olvance 40 mg are as follows:
You must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
Contraindications for Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
● If you are allergic to Olvance 40 mg
● If you are consuming alcohol
● If you are taking any herbal supplements
● If you are using potassium supplements
Warning and Precautions for Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
1. If irritation or allergies persist, stop the application of medicine and consult a doctor.
2. Keep in proper condition and out of reach of children.
Things to remember For Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)
1. Read the medicine packet thoroughly
2. Tell the doctor about your medical history.
3. Follow the instructions as told by the doctor.
4. Know before use that how to store the medicine at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
Indication and Usage for Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan):
Use Olvance 40 mg as prescribed by the doctor to Prostate cancer & hypertension
● Swallow Olvance 40 mg as a whole
● Do not chew or crush
● Always wash hands before taking the Olvance 40 mg
● Use Olvance 40 mg with meal
Recommended dose Of Olvance 40 mg (Olmesartan)-
To avoid side effects, use Olvance 40 mg according to the prescribed dose.
For adults, Olvance 40 mg is advised to take 2 times a day.