Pain is an unpleasant sensation and emotional experience that is due to the tissue damage. It informs the person about the damage and also motivates to protect the damaged part while it heals and to avoid any future damages. In medical terms, it is considered as a symptom of an underlying condition. It is one of the most common symptoms that are related to almost every health issue and it can affect the person’s quality of living. Pain can affect a person for long term or for short term. Also, it can stay in one place or can move from part one of the body to other.
Types Of Pain
1. Acute Pain: Acute pain is a type of pain that lasts for shorter duration or pain that is usually temporary and results from something specific such as infection, an injury, short tissue damage such as sprained ankle etc.. When the acute pain goes away, a person can lead a normal life.
2. Chronic pain: Chronic pain is a type of pain that is ongoing and lasts for more than three months. This type of pain can stay with a person even after the injury is healed. People who suffer from chronic pain sometimes put an extra physical effort on the body. Some of the conditions that are linked with chronic pain include cancer, back pain, nerve pain, arthritis etc..
3. Neuropathic pain: Neuropathic pain is a type of pain that is caused by the disease that affects the nervous system. This type of pain can result from the disorders of the peripheral nervous system or the central nervous system Neuropathic pain is generally linked with spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and strokes etc..
4. Intractable pain: It is a type of pain which cannot be cured by any means and can lead to a situation of bed or housebound state. Although intractable pain is said to be a non curable one, but there are many treatments available to improve the condition.
5. Central pain: It is a type of pain which is caused by the damage or dysfunction of the nervous central system such as the brain, spinal cord etc.. This type of pain can be caused by brain trauma, tumors, epilepsy etc..
6. Phantom pain: It is a type of pain in which person experiences a painful sensation that is given out by the organ that is not physically part of the body.
There are many treatments available that can help in reducing the pain such as acupuncture, physiotherapy, relaxation therapies etc.. Apart from the treatment there are many medications that can help you reduce the pain. Some of the medications include Tiger Balm, Nitrogesic ointment, Moov gel, sirdalud etc..
You can easily get all the above mentioned medicines at the Online Drug Pharmacy. Apart from the medicines related to the relief, you can also shop medicines related to every other health issue such as erectile dysfunction, asthma, immunity booster, medicines to quit smoking etc.. We at this online pharmacy deals with the generic drugs that are manufactured by the reputed brands. We always look for the convenience of our clients.
Items 1-12 of 71