Pyzina - 750mg
|USA Brand Name||Pyzina|
|Manufacturer|| Lupin, India
Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
US brands equivalent to Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
The equivalent US brands available for Pyzina 750 mg are:
Pyzina 750 mg is easily available via online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
What is The Generic Name of Pyzina 750 mg?
The generic name of Pyzina 750 mg is Pyrazinamide.
About Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide):
Pyzina 750 mg is used in the treatment of Tuberculosis (TB). Pyzina 750 MG Tablet is the most used antitubercular medicine in India, which helps to treat tuberculosis and reduces the spread of infection at a short period of time. It should be taken with other medicines to prevent the spreading of infection. This is used for the treatment and cure of:
Manufacturer of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide):
Pyzina 750 mg is the manufactured by Lupin Ltd in India. It is available at all the leading online pharmacies, drug stores, and medical stores. It is one of the leading brands in India.
The strength of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide):
Pyzina 750 mg contains Pyrazinamide as active medical ingredients.
It should be noted that Pyzina 750 mg is available in varying strengths.
Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide) is used for the treatment and prevention of:
How Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide) works?
Pyzina 750 mg works best or is beneficial in following ways:
Pyzina 750 mg tablet is an antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of bacteria that causes tuberculosis.
The mechanism is not completely understood but the active form of Pyzina 750 mg, pyrazinoic acid blocks fatty acid synthesis for the pathogen.
Before you use a Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
You should be sure that:
1. You are not allergic to it.
2. It is not affecting the medicines you are taking with it or not interacting with those.
3. If you are pregnant
What should be avoided while using Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
● Using Alcohol
When not to use Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
One should avoid using
1. If one is suffering from an allergy
2. If one is pregnant
3. If one is suffering from severe liver impairment & acute gout
Tell your doctor if
● You are taking any other medication for any disease or disorder.
● If you are allergic to Pyzina 750 mg
The dosage of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide):
Pyzina 750 mg is available in varying strengths and at different doses.
One should consult a doctor for the appropriate dose.
How much of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
Generally, it must be in the range which is suitable according to the person’s health. It is available in the form of tablets.
How to use Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
● One should wash and dry his/her hands properly before taking Pyzina 750 mg
● One should use only as much as needed or as prescribed by the doctor.
● One should take Pyzina 750 mg as long as directed by the physician.
For how long should Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
One should take Pyzina 750 mg as long as directed by the physician.
What can happen due to the overdose of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
An overdose of Pyzina 750 mg can cause a skin rash. To avoid this always contact the doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected.
Missed dose of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
Take the missed dose as soon as you recall it. If it is nearly close to the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Side effects of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
The common side effects of Pyzina 750 mg are as follow
● Joint pain
● Skin rash
● Loss of appetite
● Tiredness & weakness
● Yellowish skin & eyes
Drug Interactions with Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
If one is taking some drugs or other over the counter medicines, it is possible that these may interfere with the therapeutic effect of Pyzina 750 mg. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Pyzina 750 mg are as follows:
● Cholera vaccine
One must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
Contraindications for Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
● If you are allergic to Pyzina 750 mg
● If you are consuming alcohol
● If you are taking any herbal supplements
Warning and Precautions for Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
1. If irritation or allergies persist, stop the application of medicine and consult a doctor.
2. Keep in proper condition and out of reach of children.
Things to remember For Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)
1. Read the medicine packet thoroughly
2. Tell the doctor about your medical history.
3. Follow the instructions as told by the doctor.
4. Know before use that how to store the medicine at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
Indication and Usage for Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide):
Use Pyzina 750 mg as prescribed by the doctor for Tuberculosis
● Swallow Pyzina 750 mg as a whole
● Do not chew or crush
● Always wash hands before taking the Pyzina 750 mg
● Use Pyzina 750 mg with meal
Recommended dose Of Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)-
To avoid side effects, use Pyzina 750 mg according to the prescribed dose.
For adults, Pyzina 750 mg is advised to take 2 times a day, taken in every 12 hours.