The Weekend Pill (Tadalafil)
The Weekend Pill are medicines that contain Tadalafil as their generic salt. Medicines containing Tadalafil are Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors drugs that directly regulate the enzyme present in penis responsible for the stimulation of erection.
Tadalafil is the first Food and Drug Administration(FDA) approved medicine in the United States in higher daily doses for people with severe erectile dysfunction.
Understand, facing trouble in having an erection occasionally is something else but struggling with it every day or two is a matter of concern.
The weekend pill directly works on the enzyme that stimulates erection by increasing the flow of blood through the penile region. It is recommended to consume the drug 30-60 minutes before the sexual intercourse. The medicine may cause side effects only if you do not follow the guidelines.
Use Of Tadalafil(The Weekend Pill)
Erectile dysfunction: It is a condition in which a man fails to attain enough firm erection in order to perform sexual intercourse. The weekend pill helps treat such common dysfunction in men by a firm erection to stimulate sexual intercourse.
The medicine works in two ways, firstly it regulates the enzyme responsible for erection. Secondly, it increases the flow of blood, providing a more firm erection.
This dual effect of medicine makes it more effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
Drugs To Be Avoided With The Weekend Pill(Tadalafil)
The products that show interactions with Tadalafil and should be avoided are:-
- Nitrates like nitroglycerin or isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, such as poppers containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, such as doxazosin, tamsulosin(to treat enlarged prostate)
- If you are using other drugs, check it with the list of interacting medicines before consuming it.
- People with pulmonary arterial hypertension and consuming the weekend pill should perform regular blood pressure check-up as the dose may alter their blood flow.
- Tell your doctor about your recent medical history, especially if you ever had any heart disease.
- Please do not take more than one dosage of the medicine within 24 hours in order to avoid side effects.
Items 1-20 of 97