There are various erectile dysfunction(ED) pills in the market, and medical science has now reached a level where men can safely consume ED pills without side effects. But the only condition is to follow the instruction provided by the doctor.
Just like other ED pills, Vardenafil is a chemical component present in some types of ED pills that belong to the category of Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors drugs. The medicine directly regulates the enzyme present in penis responsible for the stimulation of erection.
Vardenafil helps impotent men for treating male sexual problems, such as impotence/erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood through the penis providing a firm erection.
Note that the drug will not work without the physical action of the penis that occurs during sexual intercourse.
Use Of Vardenafil
Erectile dysfunction(Impotence): As Vardenafil belongs to phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors drugs, it directly regulates the enzyme in the penis responsible for sexual stimulation.
The medicine increases the flow of blood through the penis that also helps in providing a firm erection. Such dual effects of the penis will make an impotent man feel more confident.
Drugs To Be Avoided With Vardenafil
Avoid consuming the following drugs with Vardenafil to avoid side effects:-
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- L-Arginine (arginine)
- L-Carnitine (levocarnitine)
- Lithium Carbonate ER (lithium)
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- Plavix (clopidogrel)
- Viagra (sildenafil)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- If you are using other drugs, check it with the list of interacting medicines before consuming it.
- Avoid taking any other ED pills with Vardenafil
- People with pulmonary arterial hypertension and consuming the Vardenafil should perform regular blood pressure check-up as the dose may alter their blood flow.
- Tell your doctor about your recent medical history, especially if you ever had any heart disease.
- Please do not take more than one dosage of the medicine within 24 hours in order to avoid side effects.