Blood circulation plays a significant role in maintaining human health. It carries red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, hormones, adult stem cells, etc. when the blood flow is inadequate to a specific part of your body, it may cause low blood circulation symptoms. Poor blood flow to various body parts can cause peripheral arterial disease, leading to serious foot problems.
What Causes Poor Blood Circulation?
Several conditions can impact blood circulation, including:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of the blood vessels)
- Lack of physical activity
- Tight-fitting clothing
- Peripheral artery disease
- Working for too long in front of a computer can also lead to poor circulation
- Venous thrombosis (inflammation of veins)
What Symptoms Does Poor Blood Circulation Cause?
Some common signs and symptoms of poor blood circulation include:
- Headaches and muscle cramps
- Lack of energy and stamina
- Feeling too tired even after climbing the stairs
- Hardening of the arteries
- Hypertension problems
- Varicose veins
- Tingling and numbness
- Shortness of breath
- Memory loss
- Hair fall and dandruff
- Feeling sleepy all the time
- Throbbing or stinging pain in the limbs
- Dry and red skin
- Itchy hands, feet, and legs
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Change in body’s temperature leading to cold fingers, hands, and feet
Online Drug Pharmacy offers a wide range of veinotonic/circulation medications that can increase blood circulation and improve your symptoms. Consult your doctor and get the most appropriate one prescribed for you.